Thursday, March 3, 2011

One second, one minute, one hour, one day. . .

I must continue to remind myself. . . one minute at a time.  I look at my life and it all seems so overwhelming. . . and it makes me tired. . .

Today was a tabata workout. . . I was scared and tried to think of an excuse not to do it. . . but I am soooo glad I did it. . . more than just the workout itself, I had a revelation right in the middle of round 3 (of 32 mind you - I was obviously still thinking clear at that point). . . I said to myself, "you can get one more pull-up"  and I got one more pull-up, after every one, I said "I can do one more."  The revelation came when I realized, I can be happy, confident, courageous and strong, for one more minute.  Just 60 seconds, I can do that. . . after every minute, I can do just one more minute. . . and one more minute after that. . . I am now on a roll. . .

On the physical side, I am down another size. . . I can't equate that to weight, as I threw my scale away. . . and my measurements got lost when my Blackberry died, so. . . from start (August 2010) to today I have dropped 8 sizes (size 12 to a size 3-4).  Nothing to sneeze at!  Physically, I'm feeling good. . .

I think I taught myself something today, I am going to go and practice my lesson. . . for one more minute. . .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment