Thursday, March 10, 2011

Am I crazy?

I'm beginning to feel a bit crazy. . . this goes back to the logical me and the emotional me.  Logical me knows I'm making changes, positive changes. . . I have muscles I've never had before, I'm wearing sizes I haven't worn in a very long time, my measurements are great. . . what could I have to complain about?

Ok, the emotional side (i.e., crazy side).  I see fat, everywhere, rolls, bumps, movement. . . that I feel if I was as in shape as I am telling myself I am. . . wouldn't be there. . .Has my body really changed that much?  Is it because I'm getting old?  Are all the bumps and rolls going to go away?  Will I ever see myself as others do?  Or will I always be "stocky"?

Oh, Lord. . . help the craziness go away. . .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment