Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today is the day. . .

I'm a blogger. . . I'm nervous, I'm still not sure I want everyone on the web, to see my writing. . . I'm not a writer. . .I am not a writer. . . 

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it."

One of my favorite quotes of all time, not sure who said it, but it reminds me everyday that I need to live in the moment and not let "life" get in the way of my forward momentum. . . moving, forward. . . always moving forward. . . I TRY to approach lift the same way I approach my WOD's. . . one foot in front of the other, one more lift, one more rep. . . work hard, do your best and get through it. . . 

I think this is a nice start. . . 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment