Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I almost forgot. . .

I almost forgot why I started this blog in the first place. . . I've been meaning to do it for a while, but like I said I am not a writer. . . I have been procrastinating and putting it off. . .

I started this blog, or the motivation to finally start this blog, came from the SINS Body Transformation Body Challenge.  While, I can ALWAYS improve physically, I think my transformation and my goals are going to be a "mind body" transformation.

I work hard, I eat right (most of the time), but what I think I am really lacking is faith, belief and love. . . for myself.  I am really good at loving others, doing for others, supporting others. . . but these are the things that I would never do for myself.  The first thing that pops in my head is. . . "am I worthy?"  Well, the logical side of me  says "YES, OF COURSE."  The illogical side is saying "Well, what do you mean by worthy?"  (See I told you. . . lol)

So, starting today, I am going to continue to work hard, eat right, get stronger. . . AND I am going to get stronger emotionally.  I am going to love me, believe in me, have faith in me.  I will start supporting ME. . . .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment